Giftware and Collectables - Brunton Compass with level gouge in wooden box
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
|Delivery time:||We will attend Facts Belgium. All orders after Wednesday March 29, 12.00 cet will be shipped Monday April 3rd/Yuesday April 4th. Sorry for any inconvenience.|
Giftware and Collectables
Brunton Compass with level gouge in wooden box
Beautiful nautical compass. Beautiful decorative object, which also functions! Functional use should be based on hobby use, such as scouting; so that they can always orient themselves the old-fashioned way during an assignment and never get lost again. Beautiful as home decoration, decoration in a marina or on an office / desk. A real eye-catcher! Comes in a nice and sturdy box of real wood. This compass is made of brass. Clock face with glass.
A beautiful gift for any sailor, hobbyist or steampunk enthusiast.
- Brunton Compass with level gouge
- Nautica, Nautical accessories
- Very nice, nostalgic level mirror compass
- Sine conversion table on the lid
- Tin glider and tilt gauge, 360° distribution and adjustable
- Very heavy, handmade version
- Dimensions compass: (LxWxH) approx. 8cm x 7cm x 3cm
- Dimentions box: (LxWxH) approx. 10,5cm x 11,5cm x 6,5cm
- Compass material: made of brass; with glass on the dial
- Box material: made of sturdy wood. Because wood is a natural product, the color of the box may in reality differ from the color in the photo.
0 stars based on 0 reviews